TK Financial is looking for a Financial Advisor
Financial Advisor – OTTAWA
Sales – Investments, Groups & Personal
TK Wealth Management Inc.
- Identify potential sources of business in defined target market.
- Develop new sources of business, particularly from the consultant/actuary distribution channel.
- Utilize relationship based selling skills to cultivate newly formed relationships.
- Utilize selling skills to create opportunities to introduce TK Wealth Management Inc. to new partners in the consulting market.
- Pursue annual business objectives including sales of new business, additional sales to existing accounts, maintaining a high persistency level and managing profitability.
- Work with service and administrative support professionals to proactively manage the business growth in an efficient and effective manner.
- 5-7 years experience in a sales environment.
- University or college degree or the equivalent in experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Group Pension products.
- A sound understanding of Retirement savings & registered plans.
- Knowledge of sales related software.
- Valid Mutual Licence / Life License / CFP License
- Exceptional negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Action and results orientation.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
- Knowledge of database, investment, & Microsoft Software
OTHER WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Access to a car and a valid drivers’ license is required as this position requires frequent travel.
- This position is located in Ottawa.
- Salary plus commissions; benefit package
- Range $40,000 – $50,000
Please send resume to [email protected]