Term Life Insurance
10 YEAR RENEWABLE & CONVERTIBLE Life Insurance TERM
- While the 10-Year Term Life Insurance option offers the most cost effective initial premium, it increases every ten years, and expires at age 80/85 without value. This may be an optional Life Insurance product if your needs are of a temporary nature.
- Initial and renewal premiums are stipulated in the contract.
- Premiums on this Life Insurance program renew at an increased rate every 10 years, until the Policyholder attains the age of 80 or 85 at which time the Life Insurance contract terminates.
- The contract does allow for “conversion” where you, the insured, are allowed to exchange the Life Insurance contract for one of a more permanent nature without having to provide evidence of good health.
20 YEAR RENEWABLE & CONVERTIBLE Life Insurance TERM
- The 20-Year Term Life Insurance solution offers a good mid term alternative. Your Life Insurance premiums will increase every 20 years and the contract is designed to expire at age 80 or 85.
- This is an excellent Life Insurance product that meets mid-term temporary needs. Current and future Life Insurance premiums are guaranteed until a predetermined age when the contract expires.
- The contract does allow for “conversion” while you, the insured, are allowed to exchange the Life Insurance contract for one of a more permanent nature without having to prove good health. The conversion to permanent Life Insurance coverage must take place prior to ages defined by the individual insurer.
TERM TO 100 Life Insurance
Term to 100 Life Insurance is a non-participating permanent Life Insurance plan with guaranteed premium structures and a guaranteed death benefit. Premiums are payable to age 100 and there are no paid up values or cash values.